- May have anti-inflammatory properties
- May be loaded with antioxidants
- May reduce the risk of heart disease
- May lower blood sugar levels
- May improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin May help fight bacterial and fungal infections
- May help fight bacterial and fungal infections
MODERATION IS KEY
Repeated intake at higher doses may cause mouth sores, breathing problems and liver damage.
Adds color and flavor to baked goods, marinades for meat, such as beef or lamb and a variety of other dishes.